|Merick Calc 3000 is a now developing program for fast custom order
processing and preparation of production. It's designed to run middle or small business.
Special modules makes easy: joinery and furniture production, plate, glass, paper and
other wide-area and length materials processing, windows, double glasses and
built-in furniture production.
Basic program functions:
- complex order processing and production planning - from making offers
and orders, production batch processing, to expenditure and delivery to customers.
- user friendly interface - program is able to be used also by operating
personnel with only little computer experiences; using standard MS Windows control
elements; emphasis on easy keyboard working.
- stock documentation - material and product store, atypical product
store and unfinished product store; making catalogues and price lists; you can offer goods
from foreign catalogues (e.g. catalogues of you partners) without putting them into the
- more store item types - simple and compound. An assembly (a compound
item type) can include other assemblies (no limited nesting); store items can have file
enclosures (you can enclose assembly instructions, drawings, production technology, 2D or
3D models, ...)
- automatic goods and products pricing - retail price and wholesale price
rounding; you do not need to check sale prices all over a store or catalogue - when you
click on the button, all prices will be re-counted.
- many parameters of a square components - 16 shapes; 4 border types,
which can be laminated; grooving; machining allowances; DIN/DXF codes can be added to each
square component; full and precise identification of each square component through bar
code (a bar code can be printed as EAN).
- compound square and length materials - e.g. lacquer + grinding +
veneer + glue + particleboard; you can make cutting sheets on such materials
- enhanced square and length material specification - two material format
type: materials and usable wastes; specification of size, amount and pattern orientation
of each format item; two types of cutting-off.
- parametric model-maker - thanks to this editor you can make required
product models (assemblies) through entering only a few parameters; you need neither
pencil or calculator, because this model-maker counts the product itself and shows it in
2D or 3D.
- cutting sheets - for square and length materials; fast and precise
algorithm can be adapted to your cutting tool (NC x hand machines), to the material (LVL x
glass); full parts specification on the cutting sheet.
- connection with NC machines - with cutting tools Sapphire 3200
(Epimex-Hutzel) and Euro 5 (Panhans); universal output for connection with other
machines; machining centre control through DIN/DXR code.
- print-set editor - you can make your own print-sets with pictures
(internal, external), bar codes, labels, ...
- network version - client/server (TCP-IP) without directory sharing;
maximum security data and application access.
More information see in modules` descriptions.